this picture was taken a few minutes ago
- Minnow is now 2 months old, has huge smiles of delight, and is batting at objects. We know she can see across rooms to look at lights and graphic prints. Her favorite activity is wiggling to the music of her mobile or activity gym,
- She has her two month appointment tomorrow. She’ll get 4 shots! 4!
- I start back to work on Monday – 25 hours per week for at least two months. More on this to come.
- ScienceGrandma will babysit for 4 hours 3 afternoons per week. Fish will do all day on Monday. The rest I will have to fit in while she is napping.
- Fish has been sick the last 4 days, so I’ve had all the babycare for 8 days with no break in sight.
- Minnow has now been to campus 3 times and has endured her first project meeting. next up: field work