Here's what I got:
- Silver Springs - Fleetwood Mac
- Little Lies - Fleetwood Mac
- The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
- Christmas Dinner - Peter, Paul, and Mary (I actually cheated and bought this on the 22nd)
- No One Has to Cry - The Fixx
- Don't Get Me Wrong - The Pretenders
- I'll stand by you - The pretenders
- So & So - Kim Richardson
- Nothing compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor (I wanted Streets of London, but iTunes didn't have it. Hate that!)
- Beds are Burning - Midnight Oil
Anyways, my musical incentive prompts two questions:
- Why do I have a hard time spending $10 on iTunes when I can easily blow that in a week on hot drinks?
- What do you to do reward yourself for getting a paper submitted?