Tuesday, October 31, 2006

random meme (but at least I'm not complaining)

As seen at The Clutter Museum and Minor Revisions. To get the creative juices flowing...

Explain what ended your last relationship.
Let's see, the "Chilean asshole" and I had nice summer romance. He moved back to Miami for the school year, invited me down to see him, and then explained that he didn't want to be more than friends, while we were on a moonlit beach.

When was the last time you shaved?
Pits - yesterday. Legs - last Wednesday?

What were you doing this morning at 8AM?
Getting ready to walk the Princess Pup.

What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Contemplating the student letters of recommendation that I am supposed to be compiling for a prof's tenure file.

Are you any good at math?
Better than most. But it took me a long time to conquer my fear of it, and I often skip over the equations in journal articles - at least until I realize that I really need them.

Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
Lots of fun getting ready for prom, not that much fun on the actual night. Six of us - three couples - two platonic, one romantic. The romantic couple broke up on prom night and left separately. I refused to dance with my date - lest he get any ideas. Actually, I'm not sure I danced with anyone. But I still fit into the dress pre-pregnancy (barely, but so what).

Do you have any famous ancestors?
My mom's family has been in the US since pre-colonial days, so there are some noteworthy figures associated one way or another with the family (the population was a lot smaller then). but no one really famous.

Have you had to take a loan out for school?
Nope. Lots of scholarships and fellowships saved me.

Do you know the words to the song on your MySpace profile?
I don't do myspace. Although I have downloaded some songs from indie artists there.

Last thing received in the mail?
election propaganda

How many different beverages have you had today?
Milk in my cereal, cranberry juice, water, peppermint tea, apple cider (and I haven't even had lunch yet)

Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine?
Yes. It puts the ball in their court and means that I don't have to keep calling back until I actually reach them. Sometimes I am actually disappointed when the person picks up.

Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
The Whitlams or Area 7 - I can't quite remember which occurred first. But I had a very sheltered childhood so I was 21 when it occurred.

Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Not usually.

What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
I had major jaw surgery when I was thirteen - to correct a rather large overbite. The surgery (and preceding wisdom teeth extractions) were when I discovered that I am allergic to opiates. No fun at all.

What is out your back door?
My deck. My big back yard. Lots and lots of leaves at the moment. And often the Princess Pup.

Any plans for Friday night?
fish works until 8:30. I'll probably clean the kitchen or work on a quilt until he comes home. Then we'll watch a movie and I'll go to bed after taking two tums. That's about as exciting as my Friday and Saturday nights get anymore.

Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Not a fan. But the ocean is too cold around here for me to want to swim. Plus, I've always been a bit unnerved by ocean swimming since the jellyfish incident.

Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
Yes, but they are always stale. We have two tins still around our house. One has Christmas puppies and we use that to store dog food. The other is by the woodstove and holds recycled paper for burning.

Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Yes. But not recently at all.

Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Yes. It's wasteful to wash towels every time. As opposed to post-doc, I also make my guests reuse theirs. I guess I didn't think that anyone (except when at hotels) got a new towel every day.

Some things you are excited about?
Mini's arrival. Getting a paycheck. Getting a job interview (please?). Getting my next paper submitted. Getting a new president in 2 years.

What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?
Generally not a big fan of jello. Will eat it if fish makes it, but that happens maybe once a year.

Describe your keychain(s)?
I've got a black fob for entering my office building, a bunch of keys (duh), a blockbuster card that I don't use, a co-op card that I do use, and a short section of bicycle chain to remind me of my cousin Nick.

Where do you keep your change?
My wallet. I try to spend my change rather than breaking bills. fish keeps his in a German beer stein (note for burglars) and actually accumulates quite a lot.

When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
A week after my defense I spoke to about 40 people, my defense had probably 60. But I've spoken in front of much larger (and televised) audiences, just not recently.

What kind of winter coat do you own?
The more relevant question for this neck of woods is what kind of raincoat do I own. I own 3 raincoats. One is a bright yellow jacket from Sierra Designs that has been to two continents. One is a green REI raincoat with a fussy zipper, but that has served me well through many many field excursions and dog walks. And the third is brand new. My other two don't zip up around my belly anymore, so I'm hoping that this green XL men's jacket makes it through the pregnancy and winter babywearing.

What was the weather like on your graduation day?
Sunny.

Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Open – Princess Pup wakes me up to go in and out if the door is closed. Much easier to leave it open. But our guests may think it's odd.

2 comments:

Writer Chica said...

That was a ton of info! very interesting. Wouldn't it be a blast to do a meme in person? Plenty of conversation starters!

sexy said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,按摩棒,跳蛋,充氣娃娃,情境坊歡愉用品,情趣用品,情人節禮物,情惑用品性易購

免費A片,AV女優,美女視訊,情色交友,免費AV,色情網站,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人影片,成人網站,A片,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,情色網,日本A片,免費A片下載,性愛

A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色文學,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,av dvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,色情A片,SEX

情趣用品,A片,免費A片,AV女優,美女視訊,情色交友,色情網站,免費AV,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人網站,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,成人影片,情色網


情趣用品,A片,免費A片,日本A片,A片下載,線上A片,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人文章,成人影城,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,臺灣情色網,色情,情色電影,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,麗的色遊戲,情色論壇,色情網站,一葉情貼圖片區,做愛,性愛,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,美女交友,做愛影片

av,情趣用品,a片,成人電影,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,aio,av女優,AV,免費A片,日本a片,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,聊天室,美女交友,成人光碟

情趣用品.A片,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,色情遊戲,色情網站,聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,免費A片,日本a片,a片下載,線上a片,av女優,av,成人電影,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人影城,成人網站,自拍,尋夢園聊天室