- when I am hungry
- when I have just eaten
- when my bladder is full
- when I have just emptied my bladder
- when I lie in bed trying to fall asleep
- when I roll over at night
- when I bend myself to an acute angle
- when I watch TV
- when I read a book
- when I sit at the computer
- when I have just taken a shower (the warmth causes sleepiness?)
- when I am walking the dog or being active
- when I am feeling kicks and offer to let someone else feel them
- when I am sound asleep (at least I don't feel them then).
Lately people have been noticing than I am pregnant and commenting that I seem quite large for my due date. On the other hand, an almost equal population of people doesn't notice that I am pregnant and when made aware of it, they will ask when I am due and then say that I am quite small for being this far along.
I guess it's all a matter of perspective.