- Print out some pictures from the digital camera so I can update our photo albums and send some pics to Mom.
- Mail CDs to Writer Chica and Mom.
- Mail early wedding gift to volcanogirl.
- Find out where to send NavyMom's baby quilt and what to include for the first-born. Send them.
- Post pictures of the completed quilt on blog.
- Work on quilts for gen(i)e. She's having twins!
- Pick or buy some local strawberries. (Saturday)
- Make strawberry jam or slice and freeze the berries. (Sunday)
- Get a pedicure (this afternoon with S)
- Finally buy wall-paper border we've been looking at for 2 years. (Sunday/Monday)
- Finish reading the book I am really really enjoying.
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
my fun to do list
I could list all the things I need to do on the diss. or all the chores around the house. But that wouldn't be any fun. And it's summer, so I want to have fun. And this is what I'm going to do.