Friday, March 31, 2006

Pseudonymous Dog


See she's turned her head so you won't know the true identity of the Princess Pup. More importantly, you can't see her cute cute tail.

This is a picture from last May on one of our adventures in the field together. If you look closely at her hind legs, you can see she's been swimming. And now she's about to investigate a hole at the base of the tree.

That's all I've got for you this Friday, folks. My undergrad and I just had a 2+ hour meeting, and now I've got to actually get stuff done on a Friday afternoon, so that I can enjoy the second half of A&E's Pride and Prejudice (Colin Firth!) this evening.

3 comments:

Writer Chica said...

I haven't seen Princess Pup in ages! She looks great!

Katie said...

Please let her know I think she's such a pretty girl! :)

seadragon said...

adorable dog. Adorable Colin Firth. Adorable post. hee.