Sunday, December 04, 2005

just can't stay away

despite my best intentions to avoid the office today, I'm here now. Midwest U. wanted preprints/reprints and one of mine was only located on my external hard drive...you guessed it, at school.

I still need to write the cover letter, revise the research interests, finish printing. Oh and pack for the conference (turns out my toiletry bag was here too) and write those darn conclusions for my talk. I think I'll sleep on the plane tomorrow.

Speaking of - I am leaving early early tomorrow morning for 8 days for a conference/short course...I'll be bringing the laptop and the new wireless card but I may or may not post much.

2 comments:

~profgrrrrl~ said...

Um, why was your toiletry bag at the office?

Have a good trip!

ScienceWoman said...

in case I ever go the gym of course!