Saturday, October 08, 2005

say what?

A grad student in my department sent out this email: "just in case you're maybe thinking about
grabbing a few more degrees while you're here. http://www.blogthings.com/whatadvanceddegreeshouldyougetquiz/"

apparently, I was cut out for: PhD in Liberal Arts (like political science, philosophy, or literature). "You're a great thinker and a true philosopher. You'd make a talented professor or writer."

I guess I'm on the right track, I do a lot of writing and I'm trying to become a professor. but I'm in the natural sciences and not the liberal arts. Maybe I missed my true calling and that's why I spend so much time blogging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anne- Just took the degree quiz. Apparantly, I should be an MD. "You're both compassionate and brilliant - a rare combination.
You were born to be a doctor." Oops. Well, I'm not changing it now!