Monday, October 24, 2005

leaving on a jet plane...

why am I always?

As S wisely told me this morning: "Your world has subtly shifted, it's normal to be freaking out." Just wish that I wasn't being ambushed by so many things at once. 'Twill be interesting to try to integrate me being in work crisis mode with dealing with my grieving family with a supposed-to-be relaxing weekend with the in-laws. It's too bad I won't likely have internet access this week, because I'll bet I'm going to have some great things to share.

Take care of yourselves.

3 comments:

K said...

Take care of YOURself! Take a few deep breaths. That helps sometimes.

wildvineyard said...

Wow. You could be writing the blog of my life when I was in graduate school. Unemployed salesman husband, trying unsuccessfully to get pregnant, trying to finish before the fellowship runs out, losing health insurance. I dealt with all that, too, and it all worked out fine and I'm gainfully employed (with health insurance) and so is my husband, and we have two kids. it will all work out. just try not to take on so much all at once.

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa