Monday, June 20, 2005

good news popping up all over

Not much to report from the Northwest. Still busy prepping class for next week. Had dinner with a friend tonight who just started teaching a summer term college course...after day 1, he's already exhausted. Starting to get a little nervous about mine; I wish I could work on it, but I've got to get this one out of the way first. Never mind, actually accomplishing any research.

Lots of good news from my friends in the first few days. One announced that she is pregnant with her second, another got engaged on a mountaintop, and a third finally set a wedding date after being engaged for several years. Congrats to all of you. Anyone else want to surpise and delight me?

Hopefully something will inspire me to post in the next few days. Any suggestions?

No comments: